We welcome donations of new or nearly new suits, separates, purses, scarves and jewelry. We gladly accept all sizes, including maternity wear.
We welcome new or nearly new:
- contemporary, interview-appropriate skirt and pant suits
- attractive, crisp blouses
- beautiful, business-casual separates
- trousers/dress pants
- sharp, stylish jewelry, handbags and scarves
- pantyhose – any size or skin tone (NEW only, please)
- cosmetics and toiletries (NEW only, please)
We cannot currently accept:
- used cosmetics
- used pantyhose
- men’s clothing
- children’s clothing
We request that all donations be:
- appropriate for the workplace
- on hangers (rather than in bags or boxes)
- cleaned and pressed
- free of strong odors (moth balls, smoke, body odor)
Donation dropoff information:
Donations are accepted on Monday and Friday*
10:00 a.m. —3:00 p.m.
*Please contact Evelyn Earl at 214-746-4215 to confirm your dropoff during these hours or schedule another time.
Our office will be closed for the holidays starting 12/21/12. We will reopen on 1/3/2013. We will not be accepting donations during this time.
All Bibbentuckers locations accept donations of clothing and accessories for Attitudes & Attire™. What a great opportunity for our generous supporters to have drop-off locations closer to home!
Many thanks to Bibbentuckers for your commitment to helping women in need!
Attitudes & Attire
World Trade Center
2050 Stemmons Freeway, Suite 181
Dallas, TX 75342
Thank you for your generosity! Print and complete the Attitudes & Attire donation tax receipt for your records.